Bring Back Your Missing Teeth for Life
Why Choose OC Dental Studio for Dental Implants?
- We’ll Completely Personalize Your Care from Beginning to End
- You Won’t Be Judged Because of Your Missing Teeth
- Restorations Designed to Last for 30 Years or More
Benefits of Dental Implants
When a patient chooses to get dental implants, they can look forward to the following unique advantages:
- Perfectly Stable: Implanted teeth are held within the jawbone just like real ones, meaning patients can eat whatever they like without having to worry about their restorations slipping or breaking.
- Smile for the Camera: Our implant restorations are custom-made using lifelike dental porcelain, giving them a very realistic appearance. If you saw an implant right next to an actual tooth, you probably wouldn’t be able to tell the difference!
- Jawbone Protection: Bone loss is a common risk after tooth loss, but implant roots have been shown to prevent and even reverse this. Right now, they are the only tooth replacement that can.
- Easy Maintenance: Regular brushing, flossing, and dental checkups are all that’s needed to ensure implants look and function like new for decades.
- Built to Last: On average, implants can be trusted to last for 30 years or more, and in many cases, they’re able to endure for the rest of a patient’s life.
Indications for Dental Implants
Missing Single Tooth
Missing Multiple Teeth
Missing All Teeth
Partnered with Santa Ana’s Best Specialists
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
Contact OC Dental Studio
Do you have any questions? Are you ready to schedule a first appointment with Dr. Comfort? We’d love to hear from you! Just fill in the short form and a member of our team will reach out to you right away.